- Xbox 360 Controller Emulator Mac
- Xbox 360 Emulator For Xbox One
- Xbox 360 Controller Emulator Mac Os X
- Xbox 360 Controller Emulator Pc
- Xbox Emulator For Mac
PCSX2 is a Playstation 2 'emulator', a free program that tries to replicate the Playstation 2 console to enable you to play PS2 games on your computer. Advantages over the Playstation 2 console. Custom resolutions, up to 4096x4096, Anti Aliasing and Texture filtering to make your old PS2 games look better than their HD remakes!
We present you the BolXEmu - Emulation software developed in aim to run Xbox One and Xbox 360 games on another electronic hardware platforms.
One emulator which has the ability to work for both windows and mac is the Xenia emulator. This emulator has a remarkable feature which allows the user to enjoy up to 50 games for both the Xbox One and its newer version the Xbox 360. Dmss for pc windows 10. BolXEmu - Xbox One & Xbox 360 Emulator We present you the BolXEmu - Emulation software developed in aim to run Xbox One and Xbox 360 games on another electronic hardware platforms. The project first started with name ' Xbox One Emux ' which was just desktop PC emulator for Windows And Mac OS. Xbox 360 Controller emulator for Mac? I'm trying to play a game on my Macbook that does not recognize the PS4 Dualshock 4 controller. It does however, recognize the the Xbox 360 controller. Is there any application for Macs that would map my DS4 to the Xbox 360 controller? I know there is X360ce, but that is not compatible with Macs.
The project first started with name 'Xbox One Emux' which was just desktop PC emulator for Windows And Mac OS. And later after smartphones hardware specifications became more powerful, we finally managed to make it work on Android & iOS mobile devices too!
Xbox 360 Controller Emulator Mac
Hurry up and get your copy now! Download button is located down at this page on mobile screens or right on desktops.
Because there are many epic must-to-play titles released only as Xbox consoles exclusives (like Mass Effect, Dead Rising, Halo series, the Forza ones, Left 4 Dead and many other ones) we decided to build application which can run these restricted games on other devices too.
What motivated us for taking this move most is that there are thousands of gamers all around the world who just can't afford of getting a Microsoft's consoles. And if we think more deeper into this then if creators of Xbox's games are 'fair' then all of games released for console should be supported for their desktop operating system Windows too. Which gives us conclusion that one of main reasons of inventing Xbox is primarily to milk more money from players.
Where to find & How to load games?
There are three ways to load and play games with BolXEmu:
1. (Desktop only) - If you have an original Xbox One or Xbox360 game disc you can input it inside your PC's drive, run the emulator and load game from the program's option.
2. Load game from its .ISO (image) file. 'ISO' is a type of file which most of games are stored into. Above 90% games you download from internet comes as .ISO type.
3. (Recommended & most used option) Load game from BolXEmu's own server where all top Xbox One and Xbox 360 games are uploaded and ready to play immediately. The only requirement is having a strong & fast internet connection so you can either play your chosen game online from emulator app or you can download it to your device's hard drive and play it offline too whenever you decide.
- Beta version is closed. So please get the final version by clicking the 'Download App' button.
- Make sure to follow any news or updates at our Twitter page listed below. If you stuck with some problems or some strange bug accidentally occur, feel free to message our support team at any time!
- Red Dead Redemption 2 running on BolXEmu Windows PC version:
These titles are tested & confirmed to work successfully on BolXEmu:
Sea of Thieves, Blue Dragon, Gears of War 2, Fable 2, Crackdown, Halo: Reach, Halo Wars, Lost Odyssey, Shadow Complex, Gears of War, Mass Effect, Ninja Gaiden 2, Banjo, Halo 3, Beautiful Katamari, Perfect Dark Zero, Viva Pinata, Dead Rising 3, Forza Motorsport 5, Red Dead Redemption 2, Sunset Overdrive & some other ones.
By downloading BolXEmu program, you're getting two products built in one application:
- Xbox One Emulator
- Xbox 360 Emulator
Both are integrated inside computer desktop and smartphone versions of the software.
reWASD functionality expands with each release, and since reWASD 4.0 came out it can be rightfully called an Xbox controller emulator. Why is that good, you may ask? We will reveal the answer to this, and many other questions in this blog post. If you already know you need an Xbox 360 controller emulator you can go right to the how-to-use part. Or if you’ve already tried to use the virtual controller, and the game doesn’t recognize the input — go right to the troubleshooting :)
How can Xbox controller emulator be useful?
A bit of theory: reWASD emulates the Xbox 360 controller, and that takes the functionality to the new level. You can assign Toggle, Turbo to controller button actions, and create controller button key combos. As a result, the game will recognize the controller input, except it will be not a physical gamepad, but the one an Xbox controller emulator created.
reWASD hides your physical controller from the system, and there’s only the virtual one recognized by Windows and applications. You can see if it works if you open joy.cpl. Open Windows search (by pressing Win keyboard button, for example), enter joy.cpl and press Enter. The following window opens:
Basically, this is what happens when you press Apply and have Virtual Xbox 360 mappings in your config. The physical controller disappears, and there’s a virtual one instead. When you turn remap OFF the Virtual controller disappears, and the physical one is back on track. You can see it on this gif:
Xbox 360 controller emulator is also irreplaceable for the cases when you have a PlayStation, Switch Pro or Joy-Con controller, and the game doesn’t recognize it, but works well with any Xbox controller. That happens quite often with the games that came out quite a long time ago, or if they simply don’t support any gamepads except Xbox ones (for example such as Dragon Age: Inquisition, Monster Hunter World, Final Fantasy XIV, SOULCALIBUR VI, Volgarr the Viking, Life is Strange, etc.).
How do I use the Xbox 360 controller emulator?
There are a few steps that are common for each of the further cases:
Xbox 360 Emulator For Xbox One
- Download reWASD from the official website, install it on your PC and reboot it
- Create a new profile, the config is added automatically
- Enable Autodetect: assign the *.exe file so the config apply automatically when the application is in focus
Case 1: I just want to enable controller support for any-gamepad-except-Xbox-controller
If you’re dealing with the game that only sees Xbox controllers which you don’t have, it’s just a three-clicks-situation:
- Press the magic wand below the image of controller
- Pick Virtual Xbox 360
- Press Apply
About Joy-Cons: make sure to create a pair of those first, and then you can use the Xbox 360 controller emulator in its full swing. Plug both Joy-Cons to your PC, pick one of them in the lower-left corner, click on the Group icon, and create a group of devices. Now you’re good to go!
Case 2: I want to Toggle/Turbo a controller key, or make a controller buttons combo
- Pick the controller key, put the mark on Toggle/Turbo or add a keycombo
- Press apply
Case 3: I want to change the controller layout completely!
This one takes a bit more time to create. Take your time and reassign the keys one by one, to make the perfect layout. To make this process easier, pay attention to the icons near reWASD mapping list: unclick keyboard and mouse to leave controller binds only, this will make the process quicker.
Xbox 360 Controller Emulator Mac Os X
Why should I hide the physical controller before I use Xbox controller emulator?
Nice question. When you create a virtual controller, there may occur double input both from the physical and virtual gamepads. Or the game will just focus on the physical gamepad and ignore all the mappings you have added in the config, which is also definitely not the thing you are trying to achieve. So basically, what you need to do is to open Preferences — General, and check if Hide physical controller when the virtual one is added.
What to do if the game doesn’t respond to the Xbox controller emulator config?
Seems like some troubleshooting is required, and we’re about to help you out. Some games detect the input device on the launch, so if you don’t apply the new Xbox 360 controller emulator config before you launch the game it may not see the virtual gamepad. The game will recognize the physical controller as the main one, and when you switch to the virtual gamepad — the physical gamepad is hidden from the system, and the game ignores the virtual reWASD controller. Such a thing happened to the virtual gamepad in the games like PUBG, Fortnite, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Warframe — the game ignores it.
Xbox 360 Controller Emulator Pc
Rocket League was also kind of a struggle for our Xbox controller emulator because the game detects a ‘new’ controller each time you replug your gamepad. And eventually, there were several controllers at once, even though there’s only the Virtual one emulated by reWASD.
Xbox Emulator For Mac
So! A quick guide for troubleshooting an Xbox One controller emulator & games. Let’s imagine you already have a config, and it’s just a game that doesn’t recognize the input:
- When you add virtual controller mappings, you need to hide the physical gamepad first. The paragraph above explains why that is the best option.
- If you found out that the game doesn’t recognize the input from the gamepad created by Xbox controller emulator, try to relaunch the game with applied config.
- If the steps above don’t help, we kindly ask you to enable remap on startup. First of all, open reWASD Preferences, choose to Use Tray Agent and Enable autoremap on startup:
- There is Step 4 indeed, that will be contacting our support :) We’ll gladfully help you solving your problem. You can do this via Contact support form on our website, Facebook messages, reWASD Forum, or in our Discord channel.
Then you need to check your Windows Startup preferences. To do that, open Task Manager (Ctrl + Shift + Esc shortcut), press More details, open the Startup tab and make sure that our Xbox 360 controller emulator is enabled, otherwise it won’t work.
Once it’s done, open reWASD, turn remap ON and reboot your PC. After the PC turns on again, wait till reWASD icon appears in Tray and the green circle appears near it (this means that remap is ON). Then try to launch the game, and check if your controller works.
We truly hope that you will not have any problems using our Xbox controller emulator and that your experience will only be positive. We can do our best to help you, and figure out every tiny detail that could have caused the problem. Make sure to follow us on Facebook, Pinterest, and YouTube to keep your hand on the pulse. Also, join our Discord text chat for more fun :)