Sentrilock has come out with a great app for digital agents called SentriSmart. It has everything in the app that you will need than from the SentriCard. Recommend taking the SentriCard as a back up as technology is great when it works but not so great when it malfunctions.
If you have your phone and forget your card, you can still access a home. Open new Bluetooth lockboxes directly from SentriSmart (no code or SentriCard required)*, remove a lockbox from a property, get one day codes, where applicable, and more…Try it on your next preview or showing this week #techtuesday, #mobileappoftheweek The app is available to iOS (Apple) and Android users.
Download your app:
How To Renew Your SentriCard Your SentriCard expires daily. To renew your SentriCard: At your PC:. Insert card into card reader attached to your PC. SentriLock SentriCard® Utility v4 Installation Guide for Mac (1 MB) This PDF file contains the installation instructions for the SentriLock SentriCard® Utility v4 Event Tracker for Windows V2.4.6 ®.
- iOS (Apple) users – https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sentrismart/id643986446?mt=8
- Android users –https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sentrilock.sentrismart&hl=en
What is SentriSmart?
SentriSmart is a mobile application, allowing access to a lockbox key compartment with the use of a mobile access code instead of a SentriCard. Benefits of using the SentriSmart mobile application include: automatic
listing assignments, instant showing notifications and SentriCard renewal codes for access with your SentriCard in out-of-service areas.
In order to install the SentriSmart application on your device, the device will need to meet ONE of the following requirements: Apple iPhone or iPad (iOS 6 or higher) Android Device (Android 2.3 or higher)
Generating A Code:
- Member Tools and Resources Bluetooth enabled, work with Smartphone App SentriSmart or keycard Association owns boxes, checked out to broker or agent, agents only pay for monthly access Features include one day code, shackle release code and more Makes showings and tracking access simple MLS System Historical Data Syndication or direct feed to HomeSnap, realtor.com, Member Tools.
- Here’s a cool scenario. You’re at the door, about to open a Sentri Lockbox and your client asks for info on the listing. Impress them with your tech savviness. SentriSmart, the app offered by SentriLock, integrates data from Homesnap, HomeSpotter, RPR.
1. Upon first use of the application, you will need to register your device by entering your SentriLock ID and password. You will use the same ID and password you would use to login to the SentriLock Web Site or the SentriCard Utility.
2. SentriSmart uses your current location to display properties listed for sale in your
area. Simply select the listing that you want access to, from the list provided.
Note: It is important to make sure your device’s location services have been enabled. You must enable location services to use the Properties list feature.
In the Properties list, you will see an access indicator next to each listing. Tapping an access indicator next to a listing presents you with more detailed information about that listing. The following is a description of each access indicator:
Green-SentriSmart will give you a mobile access code for this listing (the listing is assigned to a lockbox and you can access it).
Yellow-SentriSmart may give you a mobile access code to this listing (the listing is either not assigned to a lockbox or the lockbox requires a call before showing code)
Sentrismart App For Mac Os
Red-SentriSmart will not give you a mobile access code for this listing (the listing is assigned to a lockbox that is either
customized for another region or inaccessible at this time .
3. After selecting a listing address, the application will prompt you to enter your PIN and any other required information. Then, tap the Get Access Code button.
Sentrismart App For Macbook
Note: If a property is not displayed on the list, enter the lockbox serial number and tap the Get Access Code button.
Sentrismart App For Macbook Pro
4. Your mobile access code will be displayed along with instructions for use.
Need some assistance with the app? Sentrilock technical support is available seven days a week from 7:00 am until 11:00 pm central time. You can also view an informational flyer from Point2 by clicking here.