- Screencast Website
- Screencast Video Recorder
- Screencast Video Recorder Apk
- Screencast Video Recorder Demo
- Our free screen recorder allows you to easily capture your screen online without installing any software or extensions.
- New, modernized video capture, including longer video recording, as well as webcam and system audio recording. Share to your Screencast or TechSmith Knowmia account. Updated video format output to.
A screencast is a digital video recording of your computer screen and usually includes audio narration. Screencasts are just one of many different types of instructional videos.
Record video messages of your screen, cam, or both. Faster than typing an email or meeting live.
For Mac, Windows and iOS
Instantly ready to share and watch anywhere.
A more efficient, expressive, effective way to communicate.
Nothing to schedule. Nothing to type.
Send quick videos when calendars won’t line up and you don’t have time to type a wall of text.
Mac os x 10.9 download vmware. As fun or formal as you want. As many takes as you need.
More than words.
Fun fact: people retain an order of magnitude more information via video than text.
Built for your team.
Loom allows me to more personally connect with people without having to do 75 different one-on-one calls, which is just impossible at scale.
What is Screencasting?
Would you ever want to share what's on your screen?
A screencast is a digital recording of computer screen, also known as a video screen capture, and usually includes audio narration. Creating a video of one's screencasting is a powerful way to demonstrate knowledge.
If you have a computer, microphone and screencasting software, you can make your own tutorials, demos and presentations. You can also record lectures, webinars, Zoom meetings, PowerPoint presentations and Skype video calls with computer sound and audio narration from your microphone.
What can we do with a screencasting software?
Screencasts can help demonstrate and teach the use of software features.
- Creating a screencast helps software developers show off their work.
- Teachers can use this tool to create videos to explain content, vocabulary, etc. » See more
- Students can record video and audio as they demonstrate the proper procedure to solve a problem on an interactive whiteboard.
- Organizers of seminars may choose to routinely record complete seminars and make them available to all attendees for future reference and/or sell these recordings to people who cannot afford the fee of the live seminar or do not have the time to attend it.
- YouTubers can record themselves while playing a game or working in an application to create a video guide or tutorial to post on YouTube.
Download Bandicam (Free)
How to Record Your Desktop and Create a Screencast
Screencasting can help you show others how to do something on their computer. If you need to record your screen to show a demo of your products, give someone a walkthrough as a video tutorial, or create a video of your screen for an online course, Camtasia and Bandicam are perfect for this purpose.
Bandicam Screen Recorder includes tools to capture all or portions of your screen in high definition, and allows you to simultaneously add information such as text or audio, arrows, boxes, numbers or highlights while recording.
How to make a screencast video with Bandicam.
Bandicam has earned its reputation as the best screencasting software in the whole world.
1. To make a screencast video, Download Bandicam and choose the 'Rectangle on a screen' mode.
2. Click the '● REC' button or press the hotkey (F12) to start/stop the recording.
Screencast Video Recorder
How to record the screencast with a webcam (facecam)
If you use a laptop or desktop PC which has a webcam device, you can record a screencast and facecam (webcam) by using the 'Webcam overlay' function.
Screencast Video Recorder Apk
Record the screencast once and upload it to YouTube or Vimeo
Using screencasting programs can be a great way to create comprehensive video tutorials and demonstrate how to use software.
To upload a screencast video to YouTube or Vimeo, go to the Home tab of Bandicam and click the [Upload] button.
Screencast Video Recorder Demo
Last Updated on