Uninstalling GFI EndPointSecurity application
- GFI EndPointSecurity agents are not uninstalled automatically during the un-installation of the GFI EndPointSecurity application. It is best that first you uninstall the GFI EndPointSecurity agents and next the GFI EndPointSecurity application.
- From the EndPointSecurity console, navigate to Configuration Computers Right-click the computer's name and select Delete computer (s) without uninstall This will remove the computer from the console without attempting to uninstall the agent.
To uninstall the GFI EndPointSecurity application:
For more information about uninstalling agents, refer to the Uninstalling GFI EndPointSecurityagentssection in this chapter. Select Uninstall without deleting configuration filesor Complete uninstalloption and click Nextto continue. Upon completion, click Finishto finalize un-installation. Try now, for FREE!
Removing Gfi Endpoint Security Agent Manually Client
Run the uninstaller as a user with administrative privileges on the computer.
- From the Microsoft Windows Control Panel, select Add/Remove Programs or Programs and Features option.
- Select GFI EndPointSecurity.
- Click Change to start the un-installation of GFI EndPointSecurity application.
- Click Next at the Welcome screen to continue un-installation.
Removing Gfi Endpoint Security Agent Manually Uninstall
Uninstallation information message
Gfi Endpoint Security Agent
Note Stm32 flash loader demonstrator um0462.
If any agents are still installed, an information dialog is displayed asking you whether you would like to continue (the agents will remain installed and orphans) or stop the un-installation process. For more information about uninstalling agents, refer to the Uninstalling GFI EndPointSecurity agents section in this chapter.
Remove Gfi Endpoint Security Agent
- Select Uninstall without deleting configuration files or Complete uninstall option and click Next to continue.
- Upon completion, click Finish to finalize un-installation.