Steps to add an Office 365 account with Multi-factor Authentication enforced to work with the Mail App iOS or Later are as follows.
Outlook for Mac support tools. 11/4/2019; 3 minutes to read; s; C; A; Applies to: Outlook for Mac for Office 365; In this article Summary. This article describes some useful tools for Microsoft Outlook for Mac. Office 365 ProPlus (Microsoft 365 Apps) on Windows Server 2016 will be supported until October 2025. Microsoft recently announced it will be delivering new non-subscription (perpetual) version of. Once you have downloaded and installed Office 365 on your Mac, follow these quick steps: Click the Launchpad icon in the Dock to display all of your apps. Click the Microsoft Word icon in the Launchpad. The What's New window opens automatically when you launch Word.
Download Office 365 For Mac
Avast boost for mac. If you have an Office 365 subscription you can use it to activate this version of Microsoft Office 2019. If you downloaded and installed 16.30 or newer, uninstall that and then download and install 16.29.1. Uninstall Office for Mac - Office Support. Then,download and install the 16.29 build of Office for Mac. When you launch an app, go to the.
Repair Office 365 Mac
- Download the Microsoft Authenticator app onto your phone. You should have done this when you first setup multi-factor authentication for your email but if you have not you will need to do so before continuing. Please follow the steps in the below link to do so https://support.office.com/en-us/article/use-microsoft-authenticator-with-office-365-1412611f-ad8d-43ab-807c-7965e5155411#ID0EAADAAA=_Step_1
- Now on your phone got to Settings. Then go to 'Passwords & Accounts'. Now under accounts go to 'Add Account' .
- Select Exchange.
- Now enter your email address and select 'Next'.
- A popup that says something to the effect 'Sign in to your 'whatever domain name goes here' Exchange account using Microsoft?' Select 'Sign in'.
- Now a login.microsoftonline.com screen should come up. Enter the password for your email address and select 'Sign in'.
- You should now see a screen that says 'Approve sign in request.'
Before continuing, I have to mention that before iOS 12.3.1 if you selected 'Receive notifications for verifications' when you set up the Mircosoft Authenticator, Approving the sign on would not work. You would have to select 'Sign in another way' at the 'Approve sign in request' screen. Then select 'Use a verification code from my mobile app'. Open the Microsoft Authenticator app and make a note of the code. Make sure that you have enough time to enter it in before the timer on the code runs out. Select 'Verify'. With iOS 12.3.1 all you have to do is open the Autenticator and select 'Approve' if you chose 'Receive notifications for verifications' when you set up the Microsoft Authenticator.
8.Select which options you want available to you on your phone like mail, contact, calendar, etc. and select 'Save'.
You should now be able to retrieve email from an Office 365 account with Multi-factor Authentication enforced using the Mail app.
Jun 1, 2019 6:47 AM