- Unfortunately Microsoft Project, also known as MS Project, wasn’t designed for Mac computers, so it won’t work on any version of Mac OS. But there is a workaround that can solve your problem. It’s not complicated, and in fact, it’s easier to use than the MSP interface.
- Download Project Office for Mac to manage both simple and complex projects on your iOS and macOS devices.
Project Plan 365 for Mac works on all Apple devices running macOS or iOS. To complement your workflow on your Mac, Project Plan 365 for iOS allows you to take your work outside the office, and right to the job site. Create new Gantt charts and modify existing project schedules in the same intuitive way as with MS Project.
Project Office is a full-featured project management app.
Designed to help you manage, create and monitor your projects. Use tasks, milestones, groups, connections and a lot of other features, for better work organization.
Download vods from twitch mac. Project Office has peculiarities like Gantt charts, schedules, summaries, and milestones to let you manage all of your activities.
Project Office helps you in managing both simple and complex projects without any complexity.
- Gantt chart allows monitoring your entire plan at a glance. Each task is shown graphically on a visual timeline by day, week, month or year. The visualized view helps you keep an eye on tasks durations, start and due dates, completion percentage, dependencies and resources assigned. Furthermore, you can easily edit tasks directly in the Gantt chart view.
- Friendly and intuitive interface helps you get things done fast and stays out of your way while doing so.
- Efficient resource management. Add resources to your project: people or materials, necessary to make this project done. Identify bottlenecks in your project and distribute workloads fairly.
- Tool for tracking changes. Set a baseline to track development by comparing the set baseline with actual plan and progress.
- Customized calendar. Modifying work hours for the entire project you can create a more realistic plan taking into account off-time and weekends into account.
- Smart filter. You can easily hide those tasks you don't need to think about at the moment. Simply use filter to focus on tasks you need to be done.
- Share your projects. Send an entire project to your colleagues or Email the Gantt chart to others as PDF. For more convenience, you can make task and resources report and send them as HTML.
- iCloud Backup. Backup your projects to keep all information you have added.
- Critical Path - Project Office displays your project’s critical path, which is the series of tasks that are necessary in order to finish your project on schedule.
We developed Project Office to help you manage your business and keep it growing.
Microsoft Project is the best project, portfolio, and resource management solution—but it’s not available on macOS®. However, with Parallels Desktop® for Mac, Apple® users can use a Windows virtual machine (VM) to run Microsoft Project on Mac®.
Getting started with running MS Project on macOS is easy:
- Download a trial of Parallels Desktop.
- Set up a Windows 10 VM. It’s very easy to buy a new Windows 10 license inside Parallels Desktop. (You can also use an existing Windows 10 license key.)
- Purchase Microsoft Project and download the .exe file in your Windows 10 VM.
- Start using Microsoft Project to get your job done!
Microsoft Office Project For Mac Free Download
Parallels Desktop is the #1 virtualization solution to run Windows, Linux, and other popular operating systems on Mac. Virtualization of a Windows OS on Mac has endless benefits, including:
- Low cost in comparison to buying a second computer
- Minimized or eliminated downtime
- Increased productivity
- Faster backups
- Easy to recover or migrate to additional Mac devices
- Economic use of energy
- Eco-friendly choice to minimize the amount of electronic waste a single user produces.
If you’re still deciding if Parallels Desktop is right for you, continue reading to understand how a program manager utilizes virtualization to run Microsoft Project.
As a self-employed program manager, Tim specializes in large-scale data migrations and the development of sustainable business intelligence (BI) and analytic solutions. He has a wealth of experience in both IT and capital asset delivery, as well as general management, operational, and strategic roles in asset-intensive industries and regulation.
Microsoft Office Project For Mac Download
Like most consultants, Tim needs slick and stable IT to allow him to focus on the real issues. He doesn’t want IT issues to constantly be distracting him. Parallels Desktop offers a reliable platform that allows him to deliver.
As an avid personal user of Apple products, Tim also wished to migrate his work life to Mac. However, for most clients he needed to use Microsoft Project as a Gantt chart management tool. Being able to manage multi-project plans is an essential element for any program manager. Unfortunately, Microsoft Project is one of the few pieces of Microsoft software that has not been developed to run on macOS.
After online research, Tim concluded that the only successful way to use Microsoft Project on a Mac was through a Windows virtual machine. He discussed the issue directly with Apple, and they recommended Parallels Desktop as a solution.
Following a very simple installation of Parallels, Tim can now use Microsoft Project natively within a Windows environment on his MacBook Pro®. This means there’s no translation between products claiming to act as a Microsoft Project editor—quite simply, he’s running a Windows version of Microsoft Project on his Mac. It has proved to be an excellent solution for Tim.
Tim wholeheartedly recommends Parallels Desktop, which he has now been using successfully for several months. Installation was simple, and there are many configuration options that can be changed. (For example, the amount of memory dedicated to the Apple or Windows operating system.) This gives greater flexibility to the user. Tim hasn’t had any issues with Parallels Desktop at all, and the product is extremely stable in every way. Tim also added that Parallels® Toolbox (which comes included with Parallels Desktop) has been useful. He particularly likes the disk cleaning tool, which ensures his laptop is always operating efficiently.
If you’d like to use Parallels Desktop to run popular Windows programs on Mac (without rebooting!), download a free 14-day trial.