- Mac Mini Caddy
- Mac Mini M1 Cad
- Mac Mini 3d Cad
- Mac Mini Force Reboot
- Mac Mini For Sale
- Mac Mini For Development
- Mac Mini Cad Drawing
A Proven Replacement for AutoCAD 2D/3D DWG Software
AutoCAD for Mac is a CAD (Computer Aided Design or Computer Aided Drafting) software application for 2D and 3D design and drafting on the Mac OS X platform. And because it’s AutoCAD, you’re working natively in DWG™ format, so you can easily share files with clients, suppliers, and partners around the world, regardless of platform. The Sculptris serves as a powerful yet elegant tool for designing 3D art-forms. The Mac mini (M1, 2020) is a tiny desktop computer that has the same compact form factor of earlier Mac mini hardware along with the tremendous power of Apple’s custom ARM-based M1 chip. It isn’t compatible with Windows like Intel Macs, but it’s powerful enough that that may not matter so much in the long run. System requirements for AutoCAD for Mac 2019 Operating System Apple® macOS® Big Sur v11 (requires Update 2019.2) Apple® macOS® Catalina v10.15 (requires Update 2019.1) Apple® macOS® Mojave v10.14 Apple® macOS® High Sierra v10.13 Apple® macOS® Sierra v10.12 Model Apple Mac Pro® 4,1 or later; MacBook Pro® 5,1 or later; iMac® 8.1 or later; Mac mini.
…with all the Familiar Icons and Menus
iCADMac is professional ‘AutoCAD’ like software without the monthly subscription. It supports an interface complete with an “AutoCAD® Like” icon menu and “AutoCAD® Like” commands. It has the same file formats, same menus, and commands and at a fraction of the price (a one-time investment instead of a monthly subscription like AutoCAD)…
Over 20,000 Blocks and Symbols
Includes over 20,000 Blocks and Symbols in the iCADLib block library manager.
Use a similar bonus toolset as AutoCAD. Offered FREE without subscription because, well, we’re just like that!
Application Programming Interface (API) Support
Automate your tasks using industry standard API’s, including AutoLISP, and SDS (like ADS).
Import PDF into iCADMac, along with Blocks, Layers, Linetypes, etc. All intelligence contained within the PDF is imported into your drawing.
Plot to PDF using iCADMac’s plot interface. Use Color Tables (.ctb) or Style Tables (.stb) and Printer Configuration Parameter (.pcp) files from AutoCAD.
What is iCADMac?
To start, it is over $3000 less than AutoCAD…
- Affordable Price
- High compatibility with the DWG drawing file format
- PDF Import and Export
- Gradient Hatch
- Raster and Image Management
- Image Clipping
- Polygonal Viewports
- Xref Manager
- Standard Interface
- Property Bar
- Additional Hatches
- Display on iPad™
- ACIS® Solids
- iCADLib – Advanced Blocks Libraries
iCADMac vs. AutoCAD
- iCADMac works with AutoCAD DWG files, without any type of conversion. edit every version of DWG: AutoCAD 2.5 through the latest!
- iCADMac’s user interface is complete with “AutoCAD Like” icon menus and commands.
- iCADMac supports AutoCAD file types: DWG, DXF, .MNU, .SCR, AutoLISP, SHX and TTF fonts, CTB and PCP for Plotting, Hatch Patterns, Linetypes, etc.
- iCADMac supports 3D ACIS Solid Modeling, 3D Surface commands such as revsurf, rulesurf, etc., iCADMac also has 3D Realistic Rendering built in allowing you to make true to life representations of your AutoCAD compatible DWG models. See further comparisons by selecting the button below…
- iCADMac has high compatibility with the DWG drawing file format, from Version 2.5 up to the most recent AutoCAD® 2018.
- iCADMac supports PDF file conversion into DWG with Layers supported. iCADMac can export your drawings in the PDF format.
- iCADMac displays and creates Gradient Hatches
- iCADMac displays and creates tables.
- iCADMac displays and creates and edits DWG drawings with images, photos and raster images.
- iCADMac supports rectangular and polygonal clip on images.
- iCADMac supports polygonal layout viewports.
- iCADMac has Xref Manager which is a module for quick, easy management of external references.
- iCADMac has Standard Interface which is a friendly, familiar environment for AutoCAD® users.
- iCADMac has Property Bar which is a visual and intuitive interface to edit object properties.
- iCADMac has more than 300 additional hatch patterns.
- iCADMac displays and creates tables
- iCADMac has basic rendering functions with Light and Shading management. Advanced module will be available soon for for a small fee.
- iCADMac supports multiple line creation of up to 16 simultaneous tracks.
- Display and edit iCADMac drawings on iPad™, iPhone®, and iPod touch® in DWG and PDF formats.
- iCADMac creates a package containing the current drawing and its dependent files such as References, referenced images, referenced PDF files, font files, font mapping files, PrintStyle files, and Print Configuration files.
- The PDF format is widely used everywhere. If you receive a PDF file that you want to reference as you draw, you can attach it as an underlay and looks it transparent over the drawing entities.
- iCADMac proposes the basic rendering module with multiple Lights and Shadow support. The advanced Ray-tracing module with materials, reflection, transparency and smooth shadows will be available soon as an option module.
- Multiline objects can consist up to 16 parallel lines, called “elements”. Multilines allow quick creation of walls, roads, insulation etc. iCADMac offers a complete configuration mask specially designed to define various multiline styles.
- Revision clouds are used in drawings to indicate that certain areas require or contain revisions. You can create rectangular, elliptical and freehand Clouds to accentuate drawing areas. You can adjust the radius of the sequential arcs of Clouds.
- iCADMac reads and writes 3D solid objects with the ACIS Solid Modeling libraries (the same as AutoCAD®)
Essential for those who deal with Industrial Design, Dies, complex architectural elements and generally for any application in which creating complex three-dimensional shapes quickly and easily.
ACIS solids are available thanks to an agreement signed with Spatial, the supplier of technology for solid modelling to many of the most important CAD software companies in the world.
iCADMac has implemented complete management of ACIS solids including viewing, printing, creating and editing.
Exchange of CAD project data with other CAD software which uses ACIS Solids (such as AutoCAD®) is therefore a simple process!
Creating complex three-dimensional shapes by using solid models is made easier in comparison with the more traditional techniques.
- More than 22.000 Blocks are ready to be used for Construction, Architectural, Furnishing, 3D Furnishing, Mechanics, Electrical, Electronics, Steel profiles and many others industries. Thanks to the Blocks Library Management module it is quick and easy to find a symbol you need. iCADLib can be also used to manage libraries of symbols or personal that already exist.
- iCADLib includes the access to Traceparts for progeCAD: Advanced integration with the progeCAD’s Traceparts web portal for easy guided usage of more than 100 millions of blocks.
Directly guided block insertion from the web to your drawings just in a snap.
Mac Mini Caddy
Introducing iCARE Subscription Services
iCARE is a 1 year subscription-based maintenance and support program. It offers a variety of benefits to help customers get the most out of their iCADMac software. iCARE cuts down upgrade costs and gives customers more value.
Mac Mini M1 Cad
For an annual fee, iCARE customers get convenient access to the following benefits:
Battle for the middle earth 2 mac os x. Lord of the Rings, The Battle for Middle-Earth II: The Rise of the Witch-King expands the universe Tolkien created. This expansion pack to the fan favorite game series lets you command the rise of evil in Middle-earth while experiencing the epic battles that took place before the films.Become the leader of an evil faction and lead an invasion of the peaceful kingdom of Arnor, home of Aragorn's. Lord Of The Rings Battle For Middle Earth 2 Mac Os So this remake isn’t just some fans giving an older game a face-lift, it’s doing so much more. When/if they ever get it finished, it’ll mean a whole new generation of players can enjoy a classic RTS they otherwise wouldn’t have been able to. Lord Of The Rings The Battle For Middle Earth 2 Free Download PC Game Repack Special Edition With All DLCs The Rise Of The Witch King PC Game For Mac OS DMG Best Website To Download Free Games Worldofpcgames. Overview Battle For Middle Earth 2: Dwarves, Elves and the Goblins are all in chaos, fighting each other in the protonth. Battle For Middle Earth 2 Mac was added to DownloadKeeper this week and last updated on 06-Sep-2020.New downloads are added to the member section daily and we now have 398,554 downloads for our members, including: TV, Movies, Software, Games, Music and More. CrossOver 12.0.0. RunLord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle Earth 2. On Mac, Linux & Chrome OS. Based on the books and movies of 'The Lord of the Rings,' The Battle for Middle Earth 2 is a real-time strategy game that lets you build huge armies and impressive cities. Each race has their own units, special abilities, and structure designs.
- Software – You will receive all iCADMac Updates and All New Versions.
- Support – Free Technical assistance via the web with the new help desk service through ticket, email, live chat and remote support.
Buy iCARE now bundled with your iCADMac licenses and save 20% off the iCARE price.Try NowBuy Now
Unprecedented File Compatibility
- iCADMac® uses DWG for it’s design file format, natively without conversion. That means unrivaled compatibility with AutoCAD® Drawing files without need to convert the files first, and no risk for data loss, none.
- iCADMac enables you to export your drawing files in practically every DWG format ever produced. You can take a DWG all the way back to 1983 (if you don’t mind the music!).
- Same with DXF, a standard used by thousands of CAD users to move designs from one CAD system to perform additional analysis or even to edit within a different CAD system.
- DWG files are probably the most convenient and reliable format for viewing drawings on the Apple iPad™
iCADMac is available with different licensing solutions
SL – Single License
Simple but Stationary. For a single Mac® Pro, MacBook® Pro; iMac®; Mac® mini; MacBook Air®; MacBook®.
USB – USB-Dongle License
This license with a USB-Dongle protection allows to transfer your license from between Mac® Pro, MacBook® Pro, iMac®, Mac® mini, MacBook Air® or MacBook®.
iCADMac System Requirements
- Apple® Mac® Pro, MacBook® Pro, iMac®, Mac® mini, MacBook Air®, MacBook®
- Mac OS X v10.5.8 or later
- x86 Intel® processor
- 1 GB of RAM (2 GB recommended, you may even want more) The easiest way to make your iCADMac perform is to add more memory. It’s the main factor for ensuring your drawings have the least amount of themselves put onto the hard disk to make room for whatever else the machine needs to store in their location… is mega memory!
- 2.0 GB free disk space for download and installation (3 GB recommended). If you decide against that extra ram, you probably should give yourself a little more room for those bigger drawings.
- All graphics cards on supported hardware
- 1,024 x 768 display with true color
- Mac OS X-compliant printer
Mac Mini 3d Cad
Volume pricing *
Mac Mini Force Reboot
Mac Mini For Sale
I am very happy with iCADMac! iCADMac does everything I need. Great tool!
– Jane Facer
Mac Mini For Development
All is well with my iCADMac. Some of the nicest software that I've had. Thanks.
Mac Mini Cad Drawing
– Ben Tedd