Skypefor Business and Lync cache information on Windows or MAC OS X to readinformation quickly and efficiently. Possible reasons why you would want toclear the Skype for Business / Lync cache include:
• You cannot log in to Skype forBusiness.
. Java client 1.4.2 (for Mac OS X) 4. Office Desktop Setup. To simplify the installation and maintenance of components and updates that are required for the functionality of Lync Online and Office 365, Microsoft provides a free piece of software named Office Desktop Setup. The Office Desktop Setup software includes the following features. Mail (Mac OS X v10.10 Yosemite) Mail (Mac OS X v10.11 El Capitan) Note: other mail clients (i.e. Thunderbird, Windows Live) can be connected to Exchange mailbox only via POP/IMAP protocol.
• Your Outlook and Skype for Businessintegration is not functioning properly.
• You have issues with Presence.
• Your Contact list is out of date.
• You cannot search for users in Skypefor Business.
Skypefor Business, Lync 2010, Lync 2013 for Windows
1. Logout of Skype for Business.
Binary file editor mac os x. Wondershare PDFelement for Mac OS X As an easy PDF editing solution, we chose Wondershare PDFelement software. In addition to editing PDF documents, the program provides a wide range of. Mac users interested in Midi files editor for mac os x generally download: MixPad Multitrack Recording Software 5.85 MixPad Multitrack Mixer Masters Edition allows users to create audio productions. Emacs is a great editor but it can handle files only as large as 128 MB, at least the 32-bit version. If you decide to use Emacs I recommend to configure it to turn syntax highlighting off for large files. Movavi PDF Editor for Mac Is Now the Brand-New PDFChef We’re all about making managing PDFs easy and convenient. Our software provides all the tools you need to work effectively and helps you to fulfill. PDFelement is a PDF solution integrate with a variety of convenient and practical.
Lync 2013 For Mac Os X64
2. Deleteany sign-in info.
4. Open Run bar and type in %AppData%.Make sure you're in the AppData directory and navigatetoLocalMicrosoftOffice15.0 (or 16.0)Lync for Skype for Business and Lync2013, or LocalMicrosoftOffice12.0Lync for Lync 2010.
5. Delete sip_profileName folder. If youdo not see this folder, check the LocalMicrosoftCommunicator directory.
6. Deleteall files in Tracing folder. Do not delete the folder itself.
7. ClearDNS cache: in Command Prompt run ipconfig /flushdns command.
Lync Web App Mac
Lync2011 for MAC
1. Logout and quit Lync.
2. Go to Finder > press Command+Shift+G> type in /users/<MacUsername>/library > delete the followingfiles:
• Caches> com.microsoft.Lync
• InternetPlug-Ins > MeetingJoinPlugin.plugin
• Keychains> all files beginning with OC__KeyContainer
• Logs >Microsoft-Lync-x.log and Microsoft-Lync.log
• Preferences> com.microsoft.Lync.plist
• Preferences> ByHost > MicrosoftLyncRegistrationDB.xxxx.plist
3. Go to Finder > press Command+Shift+G> type in /users/<MacUsername>/documents > navigate to MicrosoftUser Data > delete the following folders: Microsoft Lync Data and MicrosoftLync History.
4. OpenKeychain Access from /Applications/Utilities folder.
Lync 2013 For Mac Os X 10.6
5. Deleteall keychains starting with OC__KeyContainer.
6. Inyour Login keychain, delete all e-mail address certificates.
Lync Client For Mac