The number indicated for each year represents the serial number of the bassoon shipped at the beginning of that year. Both Fox and Renard bassoons use the same sequence of numbers. Powerpoint download for mac students. Fox and Renard oboes and Fox Contrabassoons each use their own unique serial number sequence. The Loree oboe had a black case and the serial number number on the underside of the instrument is OT06. The Xiao family is offering a $500 reward for its return. “No questions asked.
- Know where to find the serial number on your flute, oboe, clarinet, bassoon or saxophone? Check out this video to find out how.
- Loree oboes have truly thin walls, thus a truly 'bright' sound. Best left to collectors. LOREE - The most famous maker of all, founded 1881. For chronological chart of serial numbers see Lars Kirmser serial number pages.
- Pre-Owned Loree Oboes for Sale When it’s time to buy a used Loree oboe, nobody has the selection and variety that Midwest Musical Imports has. We offer a wide range of pre-owned Loree oboes that will give you the quality of a new instrument for a discounted price. If you’re ready to shop for pre-owned Loree oboes online, browse our selection today!
Serial Number Look-Up
To learn more information about your instrument, enter the serial number and instrument type in the form below.
*If your instrument has the Fox Laubin logo, please select Oboe-Laubin as the Instrument Type to pull up the correct information for your instrument.
**Note: This database is a work-in-progress. We will continue updating our system as we learn more information about specific instruments.
Loree Oboe Models
Advantages of Registering
- We receive calls regarding recovered stolen instruments and help them rejoin their owners.
- We validate your instrument's owner and repair history. Very handy if you ever decide to sell your Fox or buy another used one!
- Sometimes registration cards are lost or misplaced with the delivery of a new horn from the dealer so the online function allows for this registration.