Have you ever experienced a situation – you connect your transcend USB pen drive to your Windows computer and you see that your Transcend USB flash drive is not detected/recognized or USB flash drive is not working properly in Windows 10/8/7/XP computer.
- Jetflash Usb Driver For Macbook
- Jetflash Usb Driver For Mac Windows 7
- Jetflash Usb Driver For Mac Ios 10 13
- Jetflash Usb Driver For Macbook
- So fast it's astounding! Transcend's ESD370C portable solid state drive features palm-sized portability, an aluminum alloy, an elegant, navy blue silicone rubber case that's durable, ruggedized and shock-resistant, a USB 3.1 Gen 2 interface for next-level transfer rates, and a USB Type-C port, bringing you never-before-seen speeds of up to 1,050MB/s.
- Nov 17, 2020 Plug the device directly into your Mac instead of a USB hub or other device, and if necessary test with a different USB port on your Mac or device. Some devices need their own software, such as drivers or firmware. Others work without additional software. Check with the maker of your device, and install all available Apple software updates as well.
Transcend's StoreJet 25M3C ruggedized external hard drive features the USB 3.1 Gen 1 interface and a USB Type-C port for unmatched transfer rates, and comes with both a USB Type-C cable as well as a Type-C to Type-A cable for max compatibility across devices. Supreme shock-resistant qualities ensure superior protection for data stored on the drive.
There have been many Transcend USB Pen drive users out there encountering with same problems.
Hence, I have decided to provide solutions that will help users to fix Transcend USB Pen drive not detected/not recognized. But before knowing the solution, it’s time to first have a look at the common causes that make the Transcend USB pen drive not deleted or not recognized.
Causes That Makes Transcend Pen Drive To Not Detect or Not Recognize
- Abruptly removing/ejecting Transcend pen drive from computer without selecting the option of “Safely Removal”.
- Sudden system shutdown while data transfer to/from Transcend was in progress. System shutdown can occur due to power failure.
- Virus infections to USB flash drive when you connect them to multiple computers that might be infected with a virus or malware.
- Other causes can be file system errors, malfunction of USB flash drive or another software conflict that can make USB flash drive to not detect/recognized.
After any of the above-mentioned scenarios, Transcend USB pen drive may fail to get recognized or detected and it may completely stop working.
How To Fix USB Flash Drive Not Detected?
You can try the below fixes to resolve Transcend USB flash drive not detected or not recognized. So, just start trying them one by one to get your issue resolved:
Solution #1: Connect Transcend Pen Drive To Another PC or Mac
Sometimes, the USB port of your system does not work properly or the USB port itself is damaged.
So, if you notice that USB flash drive light is blinking but it is not getting read by the system, then you can try to connect the pen drive to another system and check if it is getting recognized. Or you can try another USB port to connect the pen drive to your PC.
You can also try to reboot the PC and retry to connect your USB pen drive once again.
If it works – it is good. If it does not, then follow the next solution.
Solution #2: Scan Transcend Pen Drive With Virus Cleaner/Anti-Virus Software
If you are confident enough that the virus has infected your Transcend pen drive and because of this reason, the drive is not getting readable by the system, then you can use Virus Cleaner or Anti-virus software. This antivirus will help you to scan and remove all viruses from your pen drive and PC. After this, you can format the USB flash drive to make it recognize.
Note: Apply this solution only when you are confident that virus infection has made your Transcend pen drive unrecognizable, or else skip this solution.
Solution #3: Unhide Hidden Devices To Make Transcend Pen Drive To Get Recognized
- On your PC click Start. In search address bar type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
- Hover mouse to View and select Show hidden devices.
- Next, expand all notes just by clicking on + (plus) symbol.
- If you find any greyed entries, then right-click on it and select Uninstall.
- Now Reboot PC and try to connect the Transcend pen drive.
Solution #4: Uninstall Pen Drive Driver To Fix Transcend Pen Drive Undetectable Error
- On your PC, click Start. In search address bar type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
- This will open Device Manager. Expand Universal Serial Bus controllers and check if any device is showing as unrecognized.
- If it shows unrecognized, then delete or uninstall the drive by going to the driver tab and then check whether Transcend pen drive displays up in My Computer or not.
- If it doesn’t display up, then restart or reboot your PC. If Transcend pen drive shows but later it gets disappeared, then open Disk Management and change the name of your Transcend pen drive only.
This will solve all the problems.
If you still face the same problem, then follow the Transcend recommended solution mentioned below. I hope the below solution will definitely going to help you to troubleshoot Transcend pen drive not recognized or not detected issue permanently.
Solution #5: JetFlash Online Recovery: The Official Transcend USB Pen Drive Repair Tool
Transcend JetFlash Online Recovery Tool is effective in fixing this issue, and hence you must try it. You can use the official Transcend Pen Drive Repair Tool, known as Jetflash Online Recovery, when your PCs don’t detect, recognize your Transcend USB flash drives or when the flash drive doesn’t work properly, including pen drive.
This JetFlash Online Recovery is developed by Transcend itself and it is made particularly for Transcend USB flash drives. This Tool will help you to troubleshoot the problem. It will help you to repair your Transcend flash driveswhen it is no longer recognized or detected by Windows computer. It restores your flash drive to its factory default settings.
Note: The repair process delete all data saved on your flash drive, hence, it is recommended that you must recover (use Photo Recovery mentioned above) or backup data before using JetFlash Online Recovery. Power saver app mac.
Steps On How To Use JetFlash Online Recovery To Repair Transcend USB Flash Drive Not Recognized/Detected
Step 1: Download JetFlash Online Recovery from its official website: https://www.transcend-info.com/Support/Software-3/
Step 2: Connect your Transcend pen drive to computer and then launch Transcend Repair Tool.
Step 3: First you will be asked to select the capacity. So, select the pen drive capacity and then click “OK”. After this, the tool will start the checking the flash drive and connecting to the internet.
Step 4: You will see two options – 1: Repair drive and erase all data. 2: Repair drive and keep existing data.
Note:To solve Transcend USB flash drive not detected or not working problem, only erasing all data can help.
Step 5: So, you have to select option 1 that is “Repair drive and erase all data” and then click on “Start”.
Step 6: Now Your USB flash will be formatted. You have to just wait until the format process completes. Once completes, click on “Exit” and unplug your USB drive.
Now connect your Transcend USB pen drive back to the computer. You should now not encounter any issue and your Windows computer will immediately detect your drive.
Note: If the format fails or your problem is not solved, then it is recommended that you must contacts Transcend Customer Service.
Jetflash Usb Driver For Macbook
Transcend USB Pen Drive Data Recovery: Recover Data From Unrecognized/Undetectable Transcend USB Pen Drive
The world’s best and suitable data recovery from pen drive is Transcend USB Pen Drive Data Recovery. It will help you to restore/recover inaccessible, lost, erased, formatted, deleted digital media files such as photos, videos and audio files from unrecognized or undetectable Transcend USB pen drive.
The software is available for both Windows and Mac computers. It will also help you to:
- Recover inaccessible, lost, deleted or missing photos, videos and audio files from unrecognized or undetected transcend USB pen drive.
- Also retrieve digital media files from corrupted, virus infected, formatted Transcend pen drive.
- Support all models and types of Transcend, SanDisk, Lexar, Kingston, Sony, Samsung, HP, Toshiba and all other brands of pen drive available in market.
- 100% read-only program. Safe, secure and easy to use.
* Free version of the program only scans and previews recoverable objects.
ThisPen Drive Data Recovery also recovers digital media files from SanDisk, Lexar, Toshiba, Sony, Samsung, Kingston and other various Pen drive brand that is available in the market.
Now, below find out the step-by-step guide on how to recover data from undetectable Transcend USB pen drive.
Steps To Recover Data From Undetectable/Unrecognized Transcend USB Flash Drive
Step 1: Select Desired Location
Jetflash Usb Driver For Mac Windows 7
Firstly, select the drive, external media or volume from which you want to recover deleted media files. After selecting, click on 'Scan'.
Step 2: Preview Recovered Media Files
Next, you can preview the recoverable media files after the scanning process is completed.
Step 3: Recover Media Files
Lastly, you can select the images, audio, video files you want to restore and click on 'Recover' option to save them at the location you want.
Jetflash Usb Driver For Mac Ios 10 13
Once, you successfully recover data from the pen drive, you then move forward to troubleshoot “Transcend USB Pen Drive Not Detected/Recognized” error so that you can re-use it without any issue.
- Never remove/eject Transcend pen drive abruptly from your computer. Always use “Safely Removal” option and then disconnect it.
- Always keep backup of your pen drive data to another external storage device such as PC, Mac or external hard drive.
- Do not connect your USB flash drive to any computer or device that is compromised or infected with viruses or malware.
Jetflash Usb Driver For Macbook
So, from this article post, you have learned the various solutions and I am confident enough that it had helped you to fix unrecognized or undetectable Transcend USB Pen drive.
All these fixes are so easy to apply that you can perform the steps to fixes without even having any technical knowledge. However, the most recommended solution is to use Transcend JetFlash Online Recovery tool.
However, it is also important to recover digital media files from pen drive and it can be done with the use of Transcend Pen Drive Recovery Tool.
Alex is an expert technical writer with 7+ years of experience. His in-depth knowledge about data recovery and fascination to explore new DIY tools & technologies have helped many. Alex has a great interest in photography and loves to share photography tips and tricks with others.