This set of steps will make a Resource Account (EGA, Room account, or Equipment account) mailbox and calendar available to you automatically, every time you use Outlook.
Today, Outlook 2016 for Mac is adding support for Google Calendar and Contacts—available first to our Office Insider Fast community. We’re excited to be delivering on these highly-requested features for Mac users and matching our Outlook apps for iOS and Android, providing Google Accounts with a more powerful way to stay in control of the day ahead. In the Calendar view, open the non-default calendar which you will add the appointment to, and click Home New Appointment to create a new appointment. Now the Appointment window opens.
This article applies to: Outlook 2016 for Mac, Resource Accounts
This procedure assumes you are already using Outlook 2016 to access your NetID email account.
If you are not using Outlook for your NetID email account, do not follow the instructions here. Instead, skip down the the section at the bottom of this page labeled If You Are Not Using Outlook for your NetID Account.
- Open Outlook and login with your own NetID and password.
- From the menu, select
- In the Accounts dialog box, click the small plus sign (in the lower-left corner of the dialog box), then select . A Set Up Your Email dialog box will open.
- For Email, enter the address of the resource account, including @cornell.edu at the end.
For example, [email protected]
- Click Continue. A Cornell-branded authentication dialog box will open with the resource account's email address displayed.
- Change the email address to your own NetID-based email address.
This is where users most frequently make a mistake. Be sure to change this address.
- For Password, enter the password you use with your NetID.
- Click Sign in. You'll see a success screen where you can click Add Another Account or Done.
Repeat steps 4-8 if adding additional accounts.
- Close the Accounts dialog box.
Free download pinnacle studio 21. For all accounts (both your NetID mail and every Resource Account), you must use your NetID@cornell.edu address for the User name, and the password you use with your NetID. You cannot just enter your NetID. It must be the email address associated with your NetID.
If You Are Not Using Outlook for Your NetID Account
The procedure above assumes you are already using Outlook (in Exchange mode) to access your NetID mail account.
If you are not using Outlook for your NetID email account, do not follow the instructions here. Instead, complete the steps in our Initial Setup for Outlook 2016 article, with this one change:
In step 4, for E-mail address, use the Resource Account's email address. If the account has more than one address, you can use any of them.
How To Add Tripcase Calendar To Office 2016 For Macs
For all other steps, where it asks for your User name, enter your [email protected] address. Where it asks for a password, use the password for your NetID.