With this article, Game Guardian tutorial, we will start series of tutorials on topic “how to use Game Guardian”. As you maybe know, Game Guardian is powerful memory scanner and editor used mostly for cheating Android games.
One of the most important things is that Game Guardian runs on x64 and x86 devices, which means that you can use it in emulators (NOX, Bluestacks, Andy, Genymotion, Droid4X…) or various devices, without worrying about compatibility.
It requires Android v.2.3.3(Gingerbread) or newer. Of course, you will need rooted device to do this, so root it before you continue with this step. If you can’t or don’t want to root your phone, you can do it all in emulator, and then transfer your savegame to mobile phone/tablet. Here you can find links for Nox and Bluestacks emulator setup [NOX] [BLUESTACKS].
- How Do I Change Engines In The Middle Of A Game Hiarcs For Macs
- How Do I Change Engines In The Middle Of A Game Hiarcs For Macbook Pro
If you own NO ROOT device, you can start the GameGuradian and the game in virtual space- read how to hack Android games on NO ROOT devices on the following link [Hack games on non rooted phones with game Guardian]
- Windows users will see a window appear asking 'Do you want to run this file?' Simply click Run and follow the prompts. Upon installation, Windows users should find BitTorrent located in the Programs directory, in Start Programs BitTorrent. Mac users will see a window with BitTorrent logo appear upon clicking on the downloaded file.
- This answer should answer your question to “How do I make League of Legends full screen?” “Click the Video tab, then look in the top right corner of the display. There is a dropdown menu labeled “Windowed Mode”. Click on the dropdown and select “F.
Before you install this program from the official website,you will need to enable installing apps from unknown sources.
To do that on your device, go to Settings – Security, and check Unknown sources box.
When you have done this, download Game Guardian from official website [LINK] and install it.
GarageBand includes a variety of amp models, and pedal effects, that simulate the sounds of famous guitar and bass amplifiers and pedals. GarageBand includes a variety of amp models that simulate the sounds of famous guitar and bass amplifiers. Intro to amps and pedals in GarageBand on Mac. GarageBand includes a variety of amp models that simulate the sounds of famous guitar and bass amplifiers. When you create an audio track for electric guitar or bass, you can choose patches with an amp model and one or more stompbox pedal effects. More sounds, more inspiration. Plug in your USB keyboard and dive into the completely inspiring. Table of Contents View and add pedals in GarageBand on Mac Pedalboard offers dozens of pedals in the Pedal Browser on the right side of the window. Pedals are grouped in the following categories. Guitar interface for garageband. Intro to Pedalboard in GarageBand on Mac Pedalboard simulates the sound of a number of famous “stompbox” pedal effects. You can process electric guitar, bass guitar, and other tracks with a combination of stompboxes. You can add, remove, and reorder pedals.
Game Guardian tutorial
When you start Game Guardian, you should see floating icon at the top of you screen. Note that you can move it wherever you want.
Start game that you want to cheat, and click on Game Guardian floating icon. It will automatically show all processes running on your device. Choose the game that you want to cheat.
In this Game Guardian tutorial, we will only do basic memory editing. That means that money/gold/exp value is not encrypted in the memory.
In this article, we will cheat Chuck Norris Nonstop game, as it don’t encrypt anything (we can’t guarantee that Chuck Norris won’t revenge somehow if you do this).
- Click again on Game Guardian, and choose Known (exact) search.
- In value box, input current amount of gold that you have. You will notice equal sign right before the box. That mean that will scan the memory to find all the values that are equal to our value. Now you can leave the equal sign, but in some cases you will have to use other signs.
“=” in-memory value is the same as the one we put in.
“!=” in-memory value is NOTthe same as the one we put in.
“<” in-memory value is smaller than the one we put in.
“>” in-memory value is bigger than the one we put in.
Game Guardian value types
Value types can be different.
Some of the vital and popular engines and gear for Mac recreation utility improvement include: Unity Game Engine. It is an environment for game improvement packed with a whole suite of intuitive tools to craft interactive 3-d content and smooth cross-platform publishing. Apple calls it the Spinning Wait Cursor. Others call it the Spinning Beach Ball of Death or the Marble of Doom. Whatever you call it, it's a pain. Here's what you should do when it appears.
- DWORDs are just simple numbers. Storage size for DWORD type is 4 bytes.
Example: 1,55, 18999, 123456…
In other programs, DWORD type can be named 4bytes or LONG.
- FLOATs are real numbers, numbers with decimal point, 1.23, 3.14 190.5786…
- DOUBLEs are same as floats, but it can store much larger values (see picture above).
- WORDs – Same as DWORD, but store much smaller numbers (2 bytes), in programming this type is called INT .
- BYTEs – Same as DWORD, but only one byte is reserved for the value.
- QWORDs – Just a bigger number, same as DWORD with bigger storage size.
- XORs – they are not type of number, it is encryption used in some games.
For reference about data types you can check this article [LINK].
Don’t be confused with all of this. In most cases, you will be searching for DWORD, or the FLOAT/DOUBLE type. If you aren’t confident enough, you can always choose AUTO, and it will scan all the data types (note that this method will be much slower).
Searching for the gold
Now it is time to finally do something. In game, remember the gold amount you have. Open Game Guardian, choose game process (in our case, it will be Chuck Norris Nonstop process).
In upper left corner of the Game Guardian screen, you will see PAUSE icon. Click it to freeze our game (we don’t want gold value to change in the middle of the scan).
- Choose Known (exact) search. In value box write amount of gold that you currently have.
- Value type has to be DOUBLE, and value is not encrypted, so don’t check box. In other games, you will probably have to try DWORD value type to find out in which format the value are stored. Click on New Scan. After scan is completed, wait for gold amount to change.
- For the next step, open Known (exact) search, write the new value, and click on Refine.
Repeat this step. Earn some gold, then refine the results. Refine search results until you have only two values left.
Editing values in Game Guardian
Editing values is the easiest step once you find the right addresses where they are stored.
Just click on value that you want to change (in previous steps we have found two addresses where the gold is stored), and write in wanted value. Change the number of gold to billions/trillions/quadrillions.
Now close Game Guardian window, and check the game. You should see that gold amount have changed.
How Do I Change Engines In The Middle Of A Game Hiarcs For Macs
This was first tutorial from the Game Guardian tutorial series. Later we will deal with encrypted values, fuzzy search, group and range searches, and speedhack.
If you have some suggestions, write in the comments.
For those who want to see how this is done, take a look at the video below.