Nuance Dragon for Mac – Download / Free Trial / Upgrade / Speech Recognition Software. The all-new Dragon for Mac delivers fast speech recognition that’s 15% more accurate than ever. Nuance Dragon for Mac – Download / Free Trial / Upgrade / Speech Recognition Software. The all-new Dragon for Mac delivers fast speech recognition that’s 15% more accurate than ever, along with versatile transcription and mobility features, to drive individual productivity at work.1. Mountain Lion Dictation
Features and functions
· Mountain Lion Dictation is free dictation software for Mac which provides easy to use recording and listening method.
· This program needs an internet connection to work and provides an onscreen keyboard with a little microphone key.
· This software allows you to easily turn the functionality on or off.
Pros of Mountain Lion Dictation
· Mountain Lion Dictation is not just very easy to use but also very user friendly.
· It provides keys on virtual keyboard for every action and this makes working on it quite simple and intuitive. This is another great point related to it.
· Another positive associated with this free dictation software for Mac is that it allows many shortcuts which save a lot of your time.
Cons of Mountain Lion Dictation
· Mountain Lion Dictation doesn’t work well when you use your Mac’s internal microphone and doesn’t offer good sound quality in this case.
Dragon Dictation For Mac Free Trial
· Another negative associated with it is that you can only speak for 30 seconds at a time using the dictation feature on this software.
· Mountain Lion Dictation doesn’t offer heavy duty conversion of speech to text and works only when there is an active internet connection.
Dragon Speech To Text For Mac Free Trial 90 Days
- Mountain Lion dictationdoes a pretty decent job of recognizing people’s voices. It can differentiate between U.S, UK and Australian English speakers. It can also automatically detectFrench, German and Japanese
- It is important to enunciate and speak as much like a news caster as possible. If you speak words like umm or stutter a lot you’re not going to have a good time with dictation.
- This tool is good for drafting documents, emails or articles, which is exactly what I’m doing right now, but if you want to rely on dictation for serious work you’re going to want to plunk down the cash for Dragon Dictate.http://www.gottabemobile.com/2011/10/14/top-5-things-to-do-when-you-get-your-iphone-4s-setup-and-security/