Seamlessly download, install and organise your Doki Doki Literature Club mods. Doki Doki Mod Manager brings all parts of DDLC modding together into one beautiful, simple experience. All of the tricky parts of modding are handled automatically, so you can start playing quicker than ever before. Date Added File Description Filesize Downloads; Jan 20 2018: Mod Loader v0.3.7: 1.696 MB: 948159: Download: Nov 12 2016: Mod Loader v0.3.5: 2.367 MB: 357731: Download. Tutorial - How to install MSC Mod Loader (How to install mods) - My Summer Car.🎮 The cheapest games and lots of sales: 🎮. Tutorial - Instalando Forge, Mod loader e Mods - Minecraft 1.6.1 -Comente as duvidas- Kamala Tutorial Minecraft 1.6.2 para plugins y mods con Mod Loader: Too Many Items y Zan Minimap. Trusted Windows (PC) download Mod Loader 1.1. Virus-free and 100% clean download. Get Mod Loader alternative downloads.
MultiMC is a free, open source launcher for Minecraft. It allows you to have multiple, cleanly separated instances of Minecraft (each with their own mods, texture packs, saves, etc) and helps you manage them and their associated options with a simple and powerful interface.
Download links for the latest version, MultiMC 5, are below.
- Manage multiple instances of Minecraft at once
- Start Minecraft with a custom resolution
- Change Java's runtime options (including memory options)
- Shows Minecraft's console output in a colour coded window
- Kill Minecraft easily if it crashes / freezes
- Custom icons and groups for instances
- Forge integration (automatic installation, version downloads, mod management)
- Minecraft world management
- Import and export Minecraft instances to share them with anyone
- Supports every version of Minecraft that the vanilla launcher does
Download & Install
Choose the download for your operating system below, extract the archive to a new folder and run it. If you're using Linux, remember to make it executable before you try to run it.
MultiMC requires Qt5 to be installed on linux. If you don't have it, you may have to install the following packages, depending on distribution:
- Arch: qt5-base
- OpenSuse: libqt5-qtbase
- CentOS/Fedora/RHEL: qt5-qtbase
- Ubuntu/Debian: qt5-default
Download & Install the development version
The development version usually has extra fixes and features incuded, but may not be stable yet. If you use it, stay in touch on our discord server!
The source code for MultiMC (and this website) is hosted at GitHub.
If you want to build MultiMC yourself, check out the Build guide.
Support us on Patreon!
We're running a Patreon campaign so that we can continue to pay for our server hosting costs, and make a little bit of money from this project which we put so much of our time into. $5 gets you a mention in the credits of the app, and if we can maintain at least $100 a month total, we'll be able to keep the website ad-free!
You can talk to us directly on our discord server. Just click join!
Just understand that we're most likely busy with Real Work™ and Real Life™ most of the time.
Wylker made a spotlight of MultiMC 5 for us! It contains some basic usage and outlines the core features. Watch it below!
Fabric is a lightweight, experimental modding toolchain for Minecraft.
- Fabric’s APIs are lightweight and modular, making porting faster and game instances leaner.
- Fabric development targets snapshots as well as release versions, allowing earlier mod updates and more informed community planning.
- The Fabric toolchain is available for everyone to use - even if you only want to use some of it!
To install Fabric, you need the Fabric Loader, which you can download here.
In addition, most mods depend on an API mod, containing commonly used hooks. They can be found here:
Minecraft Mod Loader
The Fabric project maintains a fork of Enigma, a toolfor deobfuscation of Java classes originally by Cuchaz Interactive. Our changes include countlessbugfixes, optimizations and improvements across the codebase, as well as user experience and compatibilityimprovements.
Downloads can be found here.
Download Mod Loader For Mac Download
The tiny-remapper project provides a fast, optimized tool for accurately remapping .JAR filesusing the Tiny mapping format. How to delete archive folders.
- Fernflower, a modified version of JetBrains’ upstream with line number mapping information exposed.
- Matcher, sfPlayer1’s tool for tracking elements in obfuscated Java archives across releases used for updating Yarn mappings.
- Stitch is an assortment of small tools providing various functionality used by the Fabric project in command-line form, such asgenerating and updating “intermediaries” for cross-version name stability, based on Matcher output or merging client and server Minecraft .JARs.
- Weave is an earlier iteration of Stitch and is now generally only used to export Enigma-format mappings toTiny-format files.
- Mixin, a trait/mixin framework for Java bytecode created by Mumfrey for Sponge - forked by Fabric to adapt to our use cases.
- tiny-mappings-parser, a library for processing Tiny-format mapping files.
- intermediary, providing stable cross-version names and match information between Minecraft releases,
- yarn, providing deobfuscated/friendly names for the most recent versions of the game based on community contributions,
- fabric-loom is our Gradle-based build system, used for developing Fabric mods.
- fabric-loader is our version-independent mod loader, providing mod loading and code patching functionality.
- fabric-api is our “hook layer”, providing the most common hooks and interoperability required for Fabric mods,
- Fabric language modules for supporting other languages: Kotlin, Scala.
- fabric-installer, a tool for creating Fabric-ready profiles for the official Minecraft launcher.