Here’s a list of 20 tips and tricks for AmpliTube 4. Most are getting started tips for beginners but there are some more advanced tips too.
Feel free to leave your own suggestions in the comments section.
Here’s the link to the review of AmpliTube 4 that I posted yesterday if you want to know more about the software itself and what’s included.
And work with the windows 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64). Yes, It is an Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup. Particularly, In order to install IK Multimedia AmpliTube 4 VST 400 MB of free space required. Features: So That, Come in handy for use. Because it’s faster, change the preset it will allow you to change the new path flawlessly.
Audio Plugin Deals is offering the AmpliTube SVX ($99.99 retail price) virtual bass amp suite by IK Multimedia as a free download until August 26th, 2020. AmpliTube SVX is a collection of virtual bass amps, cabinets, and stompboxes for IK Multimedia’s free AmpliTube Custom Shop platform. AmpliTube Custom Shop is a free application that works both as a plug-in for your favorite sequencer/DAW (AAX, VST and AU formats supported) and as a standalone application. It comes packed with 39 staple pieces of guitar and bass gear, including 10 stomp FX, 5 amps, 6 cabinets (with 3 selectable speakers), 3 movable mics, 6 rooms and 6 rack FX. Buying new gear can get expensive, especially with an already expensive application, but thankfully, you get a 10 day free trial. If you're a guitarist who wants to star recording digitally, AmpliTube is a perfect solution. While expensive, this program delivers the most comprehensive set of digital tools for the guitarist. AmpliTube 4 is a guitar and bass tone studio for Mac/PC that works as a standalone application and as a plug-in for your favorite DAW. AmpliTube recreates the entire guitar/bass signal chain from instrument to recording device, and does so in a very realistic and intuitive way.
All the different settings and plugin options can be a bit confusing to figure out at first, and the same can be said about all the different ways to use the software.
So let’s get on with the tips and tricks.
AmpliTube 4 Tips
1. Pay with Gear Credits – Gear Credits are cheaper but the discounts only start to kick in when you buy 150 gear credits, so use them for bigger purchases to save cash.
2. AmpliTube Free – The free version of Amplitube comes with 24 pieces of gear, including 4 amps, 9 pedals, 5 cabinets, 3 mics, and 2 rack effects.
3. Test New Gear – Click the shopping cart icon in the upper right corner of AmpliTube to launch the Custom Shop to find and test new gear. You can fully demo all the 300+ individual pieces of gear available for 72 hours each every 6 weeks. A great way to find the gems.
4. Signal Configurations – Get familiarized with all the different routing options available in the upper left corner. #2 and #6 are stereo and can process two signals independently left and right, complete with different rigs—lots of fun to work with to get wide, fat sounds. You can also switch over to the preset browser to view the signal chain of presets in a larger window with pictures of each component’s routing.
5. Free Pedals and Effects – The free generic pedals included in AmpliTube are just okay; you can find better free plugins to use for things like delay, compression, chorus and flanger. Plus using the free TSE-808 tubescreamer pedal greatly imporves tone (check out their free Rat and bass pedals too), and it saves $10 from having to buy IK’s version.
6. Bypass Components – Each individual section of AmpliTube can be turned on and off by toggling the white power button below the shopping cart icon. That way you can use the pedals, amps, or effects with other plugins. For example, you can use the wah pedal with a different amp sim, or disable the cabinet section to use 3rd party IRs (#16).
7. Saving Presets Tip – If you put a number at the beginning of your saved presets folder it will appear at the top of the list so you don’t have to scroll over IK’s preset lists every time. You can also make the lists multiple levels deep by saving folders within folders.
8. MIDI Controls – You can use MIDI controllers and pedals to change the parameters and controls of AmpliTube. You can use them to change between presets, control wah and volume pedals, enable/disable stompboxes, switch channels, etc. I use a Line 6 FBV Express MkII pedal and it works well for that. Check chapter #13 in the user manual for setup instructions.
9. Gain Staging – First set the input gain so that the meter is just below going into the red and try to keep the output level just below clipping, where the little red lights stay on. Try adjusting the volume through the signal chain and cab room mixer first instead of just tweaking the master volume.
10. Free Drums – Playing guitar along with drums is much more satisfying than using a click track. If you can’t afford a really good drum plugin like EZdrummer 2 you could use a free plugin like MT Power Drum Kit to jam along with.
11. Import Files – You can easily import audio files by dragging them onto a track in the recorder view. This a good way to add drum loops to practice to, or experiment with previously recorded tracks. Of course you’re much better off just using a proper DAW instead…
12. DAW – The built-in looper and recorder are nice features to play around with for recording and layering different guitars parts, but you’re much better off investing your time using a real DAW because they have a 100x more features and are much more capable and advanced. Ableton Live Lite comes free with a bunch of audio interfaces and MIDI controllers, or you can get a full-fledged DAW like Reaper for as little as $60.
13. Ultratuner – Not being the default tuner, the Ultratuner is easy to miss, but once you switch over to it you’ll notice a lot more options and a much easier-to-read layout. The Ultratuner can be ultra touchy, however. It works best if you make sure to mute all the strings you aren’t tuning and use your finger to pluck the strings instead of a pick—the abrasive sound throws it off a bit.
14. D.I. Knob The D.I. knob is only active in the cab section. It can be used to route the direct input signal directly into the mixer, bypassing the pedals, amp, and inserts. Works well with bass guitar to layer the sound without having to double the track.
Free Amplitube For Windows 10
15. Mouse Wheel – Clicking on a knob or parameter and using the mouse wheel is a lot more accurate to move the values up and down than moving the mouse.
16. 3rd Party IRs – AmpliTube doesn’t support loading 3rd party IRs directly but you can disable the cab section (go to preferences and select Cabinet Global Bypass) and use other Impulse Responses with a separate IR loader like NadIR.
17. Monitor CPU – Go to Settings > CPU meter to turn on and off the CPU gauge in the top right corner.
18. Copy/Paste Settings – You can right-click on any amp, pedal, or effect to copy and paste the settings, as well as load and save model presets. I usually have to right-click twice for paste to show up for some reason…
19. Prefs – The small preferences button in the lower left corner is easy to go unnoticed (odd that it isn’t in the settings menu). From there you can set different oversampling, reverb, resolution, and other settings.
Amplitube Free Reddit
20. Forum and Support – Here’s the link to IK’s offical AmpliTube user forum, a good place to go to find help and additional tips. Here’s IK’s main customer support page if you need to contact them for assistance with something.
AmpliTube 4 Review + Tips & Tricks Tutorial
Amplitube Free Download For Pc
AmpliTube is one of the leading programs in the music software industry. Specialized in the treatment of guitars and basses, IK Multimedia is the company responsible for this product, a complete acoustic treatment platform designed for string instruments.
Amplitube Free Version
Visual studio professional 2012 for mac. The realism accomplished by this program when it comes to emulating the hardware equipment on which it is based is really astounding. Not only in terms of sound, but also in dynamic response.
AmpliTube 3, the new king of tone.
- Sounds based on more than 160 pieces of gear: 51 stompboxes and effects, 31 preamplifiers and amps, 46 speaker models, 15 microphones of all kinds and another 15 rack effects.
- New integrated search engine.
- Hundreds of presets ready to be used.
- Add new additional packs thanks to the program's open structure.
- VRM technology for monitoring control.
- Free positioning of dual microphones.
- Use of any external controller by taking advantage of the MIDI Learn functions.
- Configure mono and stereo signals.
- Customized environment control.
Model your sound
Amplitube 5 Crack
The sound modeling options of AmpliTube are really incredible. By means of an integrated “drag & drop” function you will be able to influence each of the signal chains with all the effects in the library creating unique combinations and chains to provide the originality that you require with some rhythm. Everything very dynamically and without any complications.
Amplitube 5 Manual
The most important hardware components on your PC
Amplitube Free Presets
The key factor of AmpliTube is the great quality that it offers when it comes to simulating more than 200 instruments: Fender, Ampeg, Seymour Duncan, THD, T-Rex.. The leading companies and their products have been faithfully recreated and are accessible from the shop, another section of the program that will allow you to increase the sounds in your library.