Issue: Creative Suite 6 applications revert to trial mode
- Adobe Cs6 Master Collection Trial Expired
- Adobe Master Collection Cs6 Free Download
- Adobe Cs6 Master Collection Trial Download
When you open a Creative Suite 6 application that's part your Creative Cloud membership, you see a message stating you're running a trial.
- You have previously subscribed to Creative Cloud and signed in with your Adobe ID to license the software.
- Acrobat displays the error, 'Configuration Error 130:10.'
Adobe Cs6 Master Collection Trial Expired
Download Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection for Windows for free, without any viruses, from Uptodown. Try the latest version of Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection 2013 for Windows.
Solution 1: Deactivate, and then relaunch and license one of your CS6 products.
Important: Connect to the Internet to perform the steps below. Select one of the following products when requested to launch a CS6 product: Photoshop, After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, InDesign, Flash Professional, Illustrator, or Dreamweaver.
- It’s the CS6 Master Collection – the biggest of the best Adobe premium suites, containing nearly every amazing application that Adobe makes! It includes Photoshop Extended, Dreamweaver, Acrobat Pro, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Premiere Pro, and many more – see all the applications it contains.
- If you love Adobe programs, now you have a better way to get all the tools: Adobe has created Master Collection which includes all the programs in the CS6 version, as well as many other services. With Master Collection you will be able to design and distribute in printed, video, web and mobile device formats with Adobe´s most innovative tools.
- If you love Adobe programs, now you have a better way to get all the tools: Adobe has created Master Collection which includes all the programs in the CS6 version, as well as many other services. With Master Collection you will be able to design and distribute in printed, video, web and mobile device formats with Adobe.
- Download the Adobe Application Manager installer for your operating system. Windows: http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/detail.jsp?ftpID=4773Mac OS: http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/detail.jsp?ftpID=4774
- Run the EXE or DMG file and install Adobe Application Manager.
- Launch a CS6 product.
- Choose Help > Deactivate.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to deactivate the product.
- Close the product.
- Launch a CS6 product.
- Click Accept in the EULA dialog to continue.
- Sign in with your Adobe ID.
- Once the product finishes launching, close the product.
- Relaunch the product.
- Click License This Software.
- Sign in with your Creative Cloud Adobe ID.
- Launch the desired product.
Solution 2: Use Adobe Update Manager to update your CS6 products.
- Launch the Adobe Application Manager from the shortcut or alias.
- In the Adobe Application Manager, click Updates in the upper left to select it.
- Click the Update All button located in the lower right.
- After installing all available product updates, complete steps 3-14 from Solution 1.
Windows: Choose Start > All Programs > Adobe Application Manager Amigo machinery roswell nm.
Mac OS: Choose Applications > Adobe Application Manager
Adobe Master Collection Cs6 Free Download
The number of days shown as remaining in the trial can vary, showing, for example, -1, 32000, or 30.
Adobe Cs6 Master Collection Trial Download
This issue also affects Adobe Acrobat X and Flash Builder 4.6. The application can unexpectedly close without any warning or error.